Full-time College Students have two options
for membership with Greater St. Louis MGMA:
• STUDENT MEMBERSHIP - $25 annually
Any individual who is currently enrolled as a full-time college or university student and pursuing a management or healthcare-related degree program and is not otherwise qualified for any other membership category. To confirm enrollment, please be prepared to provide a copy of a valid/current Student ID card or student email address and an active course schedule.
Please note: Greater St. Louis MGMA reserves the right to request official documentation to verify eligibility for this type of membership.
• VOLUNTEER for Greater St. Louis MGMA and receive complimentary membership!
We welcome you to come join our Membership Committee! Student Member volunteers who share their time and expertise with other MGMA members get plenty back, including the following benefits:
- Free Membership for one year while you are enrolled as a student in a healthcare management/administration program through an accredited university
- Expand your professional network
- Learn new skills
- Gain leadership opportunities
- Experience the satisfaction of giving back to your profession
We Support Students!
After you have completed your schooling we will continue to provide one additional free year of membership if you continue to serve on the membership committee. If you are not able to continue serving as a volunteer, then your membership will be provided at a reduced rate of ½ of our normal rate for one year.
Please contact Dee Blume, VP of Membership, if you are interested in learning more about this great opportunity!
Deanne Blume, VP Membership