- About Us
- Practice Toolkit
- Business Partners
|Renew Your Membership|
Thank you for being a MGMA of Greater St. Louis member! We appreciate your support!
The dues for the 2018 calendar year for Medical Group Management Association of Greater St. Louis membership are due December 31. Renew today so that you can take advantage of all our educational events in 2018 - there's an opportunity for learning and networking every month of the year!
- Eight lunch meetings in St. Louis in February, April, May, June, August, September, November and December
- Two FREE webinars for MGMA of Greater St. Louis members in January and July
- Annual Conference in October featuring a full day of education sessions, including a keynote and three tracks of breakout sessions plus sponsor table displays.
There are two ways you can renew your membership:
1. Login to your account on the mgmastl.org website (click on the sign in link at the top right corner). From here, navigate to Membership - Manage Your Profile. Then click on the Membership button. We've already generated a dues invoice for you to help expedite the process. You'll see the Open invoice with three buttons next to it under Options. You can click the first button to view or print the invoice or the second button to pay online.
2. You may also request a paper dues invoice in the mail. Email us at email@example.com or call 314-499-9344 and we'll send it to you! You can mail the invoice and payment to PO Box 16012; St. Louis, MO 63105.
Business Partners - your membership is a company membership! This means that additional staff from your company can have profiles on the MGMA of Greater St. Louis website, enabling them to take advantage of member benefits. The primary person on your membership account can view a list of everyone from your company with a profile under the Secondary Contacts tab on the "Manage My Profile" section. You'll also be able to add or edit this list from the Secondary Contacts tab - or send an updated list to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help make sure all your staff have profiles and login details!
Have questions? Contact the office at 314-499-9344 or by email at email@example.com