Urban Dictionary - How to Reach your Millennial Generation
Rob Kurtz, World Wide Technology - Asynchrony Labs
Thanks to the Lunch Sponsor!
Wednesday, December 12, 2018
11:30am – 1:00pm
Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
9748 Manchester Road
St. Louis, MO 63119
$45 Member | $65 Non-member
$25 Student Members
- Event: Introduce the speaker and receive recognition on the signage at the entrance to the event
- Appetizer: Receive recognition on the signage positioned near the appetizer station
- Dessert: Receive recognition on the signage positioned near dessert station
Click here for sponsorship brochure!
Millennials are a passionate group that throws labels and tradition out the window. They are driven by adventure, experiences and a strong desire to learn. They approach professional development, networking, and even their careers very differently than their Baby Boomer or Generation X counterparts. Have you experienced challenges on how to engage and motivate your Millennials? Are you a Millennial and have experienced challenges with older generations? Have you and your team become stuck in generational challenges you can’t seem to overcome? If so, you won’t want to miss this session!
After participating in this program, you will be able to:
- Understand the values and the culture of the Millennial generation
- Learn how to recognize generational challenges and resolve them
- Learn about generational needs and how to address them
About the Speaker
Rob Kurtz is currently a Delivery Lead for World Wide Technology - Asynchrony Labs, providing a layer of best-practice project management around engaged agile teams of software and mobile application developers to deliver valuable outcomes to customers. Click here to read full bio.
This program may be eligible for CEUs.
Photos: Pictures and videos may be taken at an event for Greater St. Louis MGMA to use for marketing purposes. Registration, attendance and/or participation in this event constitutes an agreement that Greater St. Louis MGMA may use attendees' or registrants' image or voice in these photos and videos.